1. The Business Charity Awards are open to all UK based companies of all sizes and across all industries. Charities may enter on behalf of their corporate partners. Joint entries from companies and their corporate foundations will also be accepted for their work with charity partners.
2. The eligibility period for submissions should reflect highlights and achievements from the past twelve months. Entries can cover multiple years but the focus should be on the last year. Entries may be resubmitted in subsequent years if it can be proved that substantial developments/improvements have taken place.
3. Within each entry, you will be asked to answer the following series of questions:
– Entry title / project name
– Company or organisation name
– Name of charity partner
– Charity partners cause area
– 200 word executive summary
4. The word limit for your written submission is 1,000 words plus a 200 word executive summary.
5. Each category has a specific set of questions to be answered within the entry system.
6. As part of your entry, you are required to upload a minimum of one high res JPEG or EPS image to represent your entry. Should your entry be shortlisted, this image will be displayed on the Business Charity Awards website along with your 200 word executive summary.